Bakery Menu Pricing, Delivery options
In addition to our custom items and everyday classic cakes and cupcakes, we offer a variety of classic goodies* in our retail shop located at 1517 Ridgeside Drive, Mt Airy Maryland (*in stock case items only, pricing does not include custom menu items).
- Sugar cookies $2 each
- Shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate $15/dozen
- Gingerbread cookies $1.50 each
- Classic cookies $1/each or $10/dozen(classic cookies are chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, and snicker doodle)
- French Macaroons $1.50 each
- Chocolate covered pretzels: small squares $17/pound
- Oreo pops $1.50
- Cake pops (chocolate and vanilla cake available) $1.50
- Gluten free cake pops* $3.00
- Chocolate covered brownie bites $1.50
- Cookie eating monster $1.75
- Jumbo petit fours $4
- Chocolate covered marshmallows $1.50 small, $3 lg
- Assorted truffles $17/pound
- Chocolate covered graham crackers $1
Custom order pricing will vary depending on the requests of the customer.
Our custom cakes start between $3-$5 per serving for buttercream icing and $5-$8 per serving for fondant covered cakes. The final cost will depend on how the cake is decorated.
Specialty cake fillings will add $5-$10 to the order depending on cake size and filling request.
Custom cupcakes start at $3/each, cake pops at $2 each. We do offer individually bagging and ribbon tying cookies and cake pops for a fee of $2/dozen.
Decorated sugar cookies start at $2.50 each, shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate are $15/dozen, platter assortments will be priced depending on the cookies selected. If you would like your cookies assembled onto a platter and gift bagged there is an additional $5 platter fee.
Orders booked within 5 business days prior to an event may be subject to a $25 rush fee.
Deliveries will have extra fees (starting at $40), are limited to multi tiered 90+ serving event cakes being delivered to a reception venue, and delivery may not be available depending upon our schedule.
We do not offer tastings as we are not a traditional cake shop, but we can arrange cupcake samples at a special price for those clients who request them. Orders and cake designs will be completed via email, but if you would like a sit down consultation there is a $25 non refundable fee for a 30 minute consultation.
When traveling with a cake it must be flat and level in your vehicle. The cake should be placed flat in the trunk or on the floor of the vehicle, NEVER on the seat, and do not leave your cake in the car to run errands. When driving, quick stops/starts, bumps, and hard turns must be avoided in order to keep your cake from experiencing damage during transport. Mommy Magic Cakes will not be responsible for cake damage during customer transport.